SCO® OpenServerTM 5 Definitive supports thousands of small and medium-sized businesses around the globe.
We place a primary emphasis on the SCO OpenServer product line and optional products. SCO OpenServer is the world’s most popular UNIX operating system, delivering tried and true performance, affordability, with unmatched reliability, scalability, and flexibility.
OpenServer 5 Definitive 2018 Features
- Added support to install on all supported platforms including Virtual Machines
- A simplified installation process integrating maintenance & upgrades into a single DVD ISO
- New maintenance updates, fixes and enhancements
- The Development system as well as SMP are installed and licensed as part of OpenServer 5 Definitive 2018
- Email client and server components
- TCP/IP, DHCP, IPX/SPX, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, HTTP, Web browser, mail readers
- FTP, telnet, ping, NAT, DNS, NFS, NIS, Revised OpenSSH
- Recommended for up to four CPUs but licensed for 128
- Graphical administration tools, graphical desktop and browser-based online help
- Integrated USB 2.0 for hubs, mice, keyboards
- Flat panel digital monitor support
Over 25-years’ experience in the specialization in SCO® Unix Support and SCO® Unix Virtualization on Virtual Servers.
Our industry-leading consultants combine professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail to help you with server migrations, deployments and replication.
SCO OpenServer 5 Definitive 2018 is optimized to run in a VMware environment and lets you easily have a Virtual Machine launched and configured within an hour. In addition to energy savings and lower capital expenditures, virtualization provides higher resource availability, better desktop management, increased security, and improved disaster recovery.
SCO OpenServer 5 Definitive 2018 is available with flexible break/fix support tailored to your unique business needs. Additional services such as 24×7 support and one-hour response time are also available with our support bundles.